CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's raining...Oh wait, that's SNOW!






This last time that we went camping it snowed on us. Sometimes it rains on us or is VERY windy but the snow, that is new! The girls had so much fun in the wet stickiness. This was the kind of snow that made the best snow balls. Very wet and sticky. Hanna and Bailey made some snowmen and Conner stayed nice and dry in the motor home. We are going to have to watch out for Hanna, she is now wanting to JUMP the Razor. I have to think that is going to cause some grief in the future. She even asked if you could do that in a car. Again I say, TROUBLE! Bailey got into a fight with the back of Hannah F.'s boot, hence the fatty lip. They were climbing up a hill and she got booted in the mouth. Even though we were motor home bound longer than we like, we still had a blast. The kids are getting better every time that we go. I think that we will try to do something different in the future so it doesdn't seem like we are just desert rats. I am thinking DISNEYLAND!!! Who is with me???

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Wow! You guys are crazy! Do you get out there and ride too? Jared and his family love to go to the dunes...but Disneyland sounds better to me....I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I had no idea that you had a blog. I am little less than technologically savvy! I just figured out today that people post comments on our page. What a concept! As I was looking through those comments I found out that you had a blog. Yay! We can find out about all the fun things your family is doing!